Desiderata – Final Message to TY 2012

Hello TY’s

Because of the busy schedule of the TY programme, it is possible that we have had our last religion class of the year. Therefore, I want to leave you with a final message – it has been a pleasure to teach each and every single one of you. Your goodness, openness, sincerity and fantastic participation in class have put a song in my heart.

Remember the sentiments of Morrie: Accept who you are and revel in that; Jack (CS Lewis): Why love if losing hurts so much? (I hope you know the answer!) Stuart: Determination, courage, acceptance, hope for the future.

These inspirational men did not become bitter, they became better; they did not choose the shadows, they chose to live in the sunshine.

I want to leave you, TY’s with a song/reflection that we looked at during the year to remind you that it is a beautiful world we live in and that you have a very special place in the universive. Some words of wisdom from the piece – do not compare yourself to others… be gentle with yourself… strive to be happy…