Retreat – 14th Nov

By all accounts the 6th years greatly enjoyed and had a very positive reaction to the retreat in Emmaus on Monday 14th. Here are a few photos that show some of the seniors in great form. (Apologies if you don’t appear here, but either the camera or the photographer had a faulty moment and a blurry picture was produced – sorry!)

6 thoughts on “Retreat – 14th Nov

1. I enjoyed the retreat very much and i think it was a good opportunity to get out of school, relax and think about god and oneself… peace out

2. I really enjoyed the trip, in my opinion it was a nice opportunity to get out of school and have some time to think about god an other important topics

3. I found the day a great destresser in an exam year.It was a day that asked me questions and allowed for reflections that a school atmosphere dosn’t allow.I felt more on top of thing on the way out than in.

4. As My christmas exams were coming up i found a day out to reflect and relax to be very beneficial.I found out new things about some of my friends and some new things about myself that mabye i had not realised before. Overall i felt it was a welcome break from a stressful year.

5. I found the retreat very interestibg and relaxing. It was very beneficial as with the pressure and stress of the leaving cert it was good to get a today to take a step back and reflect on my life to date . I found it was a good bonding session for our class as our time in Gormanston is coming to an end .

6. I really enjoyed the retreat. I found it very beneficial to take a break from all the stress and worries of sixth year. It was nice to reflect on my life and relationship with God. I finally had time just to relax and think, and to be a bit silly with my peers. My favourite part of the day was the meditating it was so relaxing and I felt totally at peace.